A list of resources to learn programming in 2019.
#1 MOOC (Massive Open Online Course)
- Coursera – this is the first MOOC that I know
- Where I learn about data structure and algorithms
- Where you can find a lot of famous university offered their course here, Stanford, NTU (National Taiwan University), University of Michigan and more
- Where I learn about blockchain – Hyperledger
- Udacity – Offered nanodegree
- Udemy – Where you can buy or sell course individually
- Currently, I’m taking the aws solutions architect course from here [June 2019]
- taiwanmooc – Mooc in Taiwan, All in Chinese
- OpenCourse by NTU(National Taiwan University)
- Mooc China – All in Chinese
Coursera, edX or Udemy offered a wide range of courses. While, Udacity offered courses that are mostly related to technology.
Why taking programming class through MOOC is better than conventional university ?
- Offered updated technology in the industry.
- Courses from local colleges or universities often outdated or not practical
- Offered both free and paid course, paid for the course only if you want a certificate from the course (Where the cost may vary, but cheaper than local colleges or universities)
- Get practical advise/skills from industry expert.
- Anyone have the chances to communicate or share your idea with others around the world